Live 5 x 3
- Do frequent media black-out days and analogue days away from digitals.
- Pursue dreams and passions fervently.
- Spend time with friends and loved ones.
- Give and expect nothing in return.
- Like and love without barriers.
- Share your time and attention.
- Compromise openly and avoid “I” thinking.
- Speak up and do right always.
- Walk softly and speak authentically.
- Abandon automatic “no.”
- Believe in possibilities.
- Live like others want to learn from your example.
- Focus on the journey, not the goal (if you stop to smell the flowers, it's a journey).
- Open your mind to the universe and whatever comes your way.
- Planning can be anti-bliss; serendipity is the honey of youthfulness.
This is a rewritten post from my 2015 experimental blog, Flow With Bliss. A short-lived playground for me, it was an open space to write brief thoughts influenced by Eastern philosophy and simplicity. I'll edit and share some of those here occasionally.